My First Three Husbands
ca. 1979 Merry Moor Winnett Born: Newport News, Virginia 1951 Died: 1994 gelatin silver print 20 x 16 in. (50.8 x 40.6 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Thomas E. Winnett © 1986, Merry Moor Winnett 2002.81.4 Not currently on view
Architecture - detail - door
Figure male - full length
Landscape - phenomenon - light
Object - written matter - graffiti
photography - photoprint
About Merry Moor Winnett
Born: Newport News, Virginia 1951 Died: 1994
More works in the collection by
Merry Moor Winnett
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Georgia on My Mind: Miss O'Keeffe "on stage" at ...
- Eye Level: A Year of Gaman: 5 Questions with Curator ...
- Eye Level: Smithsonian Channel's Documentary On Our ...
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: A Ride for Liberty?
- Eye Level: Night Baseball
- Eye Level: Veteran Photography
- Eye Level: It Takes a Pueblo: Georgia O'Keeffe and Ansel ...