New York City Street
1954-1959, printed later Bernard Stadiem Born: Thomasville, Georgia 1930 Died: High Point, North Carolina 2005 gelatin silver print image and sheet: 10 1/2 x 13 1/2 in. Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the artist COPR, Bernard Stadiem 2003.14.11 Not currently on view
Architecture Exterior - detail - streetlight
Architecture - vehicle - automobile
Cityscape - New York - Manhattan
Cityscape - New York New York
Figure(s) in exterior - urban
Travel - land
photography - photoprint
About Bernard Stadiem
Born: Thomasville, Georgia 1930 Died: High Point, North Carolina 2005
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Wall Street
- Eye Level: Reflections on the Work of Richard Estes
- Eye Level: Manhattan in Black and White and Color
- Eye Level: Jean Shin
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: John Valadez's Great ...
- Eye Level: Aultered States: George Ault's Disquieting World
- Eye Level: Curator's Travel Journal: In Rufino Tamayo's ...
- Eye Level: The Moon is a Television: On Nam June Paik's ...
- Eye Level: Jamaica Kincaid on Being Kept In
- Eye Level: Jackson and Me