1998 Mark Rooker Born: Glenview, Illinois 1969 electroformed and silver-plated copper, carved and anodized aluminum, and carved ebony with nickel, amethysts, stainless steel, and patina 3 1/2 x 2 1/4 x 1 1/2 in. Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Kenneth R. Trapp in honor of Mark D. Rooker, Carol Ann Mills Rooker, and Tacey Rosolowski © 1998, Mark Rooker 2003.38 Not currently on view
decorative arts - jewelry
Crafts - Metal
About Mark Rooker
Born: Glenview, Illinois 1969
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Come Play With Us: Five Questions (+1) with Game ...
- Eye Level: District of Play: DC's Vibrant Video Game Scene
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions (plus one) with ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions with Star FK ...
- Eye Level: The Art of Video Games: Interview Extras
- Eye Level: Meet Me at Midnight
- Eye Level: Take Me Out to the Museum: Baseball Family Day ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions: Women in Jazz
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: 5 (plus one) Questions with the ...
- Eye Level: Fathers and Sons: Ralph and Marc Fasanella