World Trade Center Series, New York City
2001 Kevin Bubriski Born: North Adams, Massachusetts 1954 gelatin silver print image: 18 x 17 7/8 in. (45.7 x 45.4 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the artist © 2001, Kevin Bubriski 2003.44.2 Not currently on view
Cityscape - New York New York
Disaster - terrorism
Dress - costume - mask
Figure group - male
History - United States - September 11
photography - photoprint
About Kevin Bubriski
Born: North Adams, Massachusetts 1954
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Getting a Head @ SAAM
- Eye Level: Five Questions (+2) with Stephen Vitiello: Sound ...
- Eye Level: Remembering James Rosenquist
- Eye Level: Symposium: Shifting Terrain: Mapping a ...
- Eye Level: Yasuo Kuniyoshi as Artist
- Eye Level: Abraham Thomas: New Curator-in-Charge at ...
- Eye Level: Abe Pollin's Home Run
- Eye Level: Art in America
- Eye Level: Merce C
- Eye Level: 9-11 Up-Close and Far Away