Better than Nothing
1994 Nancy Slagle Born: Mason City, Iowa 1958 die-formed and constructed sterling silver and jade 2 1/4 x 5 x 2 3/4 in. (5.7 x 12.7 x 7.0 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Museum purchase through the Renwick Acquisitions Fund 2003.47A-B Not currently on view
Crafts - Metal
About Nancy Slagle
Born: Mason City, Iowa 1958
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: In this Case: Visitor's Choice #3
- Eye Level: Preparing for African American Art: A Conversation ...
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: Six Questions for " ...
- Eye Level: Forward Motion
- Eye Level: iChiaroscuro
- Eye Level: Updike Takes On . . .
- Eye Level: Meet Me at Midnight
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (2): Art and Love
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (1)
- Eye Level: Collecting for the Long Haul with Richard Kelly