1991 Barry T. MacDonald Born: Detroit, Michigan 1945 black walnut, lacewood, and padauk 9 1/8 x 19 in. diam. (23.2 x 48.2 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Fleur and Charles Bresler in honor of Kenneth R. Trapp, curator-in-charge of the Renwick Gallery (1995--2003) 2003.60.38 Not currently on view
Crafts - Wood
wood - lacewood
wood - padauk
wood - walnut
About Barry T. MacDonald
Born: Detroit, Michigan 1945
More works in the collection by
Barry T. MacDonald
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: SAAM's Second Podcast
- Eye Level
- Eye Level: The Clay's the Thing
- Eye Level: Picture This: Wood Turning a Tree From Our Kogod ...
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: The History of ...
- Eye Level: American Muralist Tom Lea
- Eye Level: It's a Win-Win Situation
- Eye Level: In This Case: Luce Under 40
- Eye Level: Creative Disruption: June Schwarcz and Peter ...
- Eye Level: Pop Goes the Critic: Christopher Knight on Andy ...