1931 Werner Drewes Born: Canig, Germany 1899 Died: Reston, Virginia 1985 woodcut image: 10 1/8 × 7 5/8 in. (25.7 × 19.4 cm) sheet: 19 7/8 × 14 in. (50.5 × 35.6 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the artist 1969.3.2 Not currently on view
Architecture - vehicle - train
graphic arts - print
paper - wove paper
About Werner Drewes
Born: Canig, Germany 1899 Died: Reston, Virginia 1985
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Ella Fitzgerald Turns 100: Five Questions with ...
- Eye Level: What's American Art Doing in a High School ...
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: The Lincoln Memorial
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions with Baby Bry Bry
- Eye Level: Take 5: Five Questions for Jazz Musician Andrea ...
- Eye Level: Integrating Art in the Online Classroom
- Eye Level: The Art of the Wikipedia Editathon
- Eye Level: Education: If You Give a Teacher an Art Museum...
- Eye Level: Breaking the Mold: Conservators at Work
- Eye Level: Behind the Scenes: We Only See Light