1977 Sal Fiorito Born: New York, New York 1948 leaded glass 44 3/4 x 26 3/8 x 1 3/8 in. (113.6 x 67.0 x 3.5 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Lloyd E. Herman, founding director and director emeritus of the Renwick Gallery (1971-1986) 2003.79.1 Not currently on view
Abstract - geometric
Allegory - other - thought
decorative arts - glass
Crafts - Glass
About Sal Fiorito
Born: New York, New York 1948
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: The American Art Museum and the National Parks ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Improvised Compositions
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk: A Couple of Questions with Four ...
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk: Five Questions (+2) with ...
- Eye Level: 40 under 40: Q & A with Curator Nicholas Bell
- Eye Level: Luce Foundation Center's Local Artist Talks: The ...
- Eye Level: The Initiative
- Eye Level: In This Case: Halloween Costumes
- Eye Level: Luce Design Series: Five Questions with Tanis ...
- Eye Level: 40 under 40: The Craft of Assisting a Curator