Harlem River, New York
1930 Werner Drewes Born: Canig, Germany 1899 Died: Reston, Virginia 1985 woodcut on paper sheet: 10 3/4 x 15 3/8 in. (27.3 x 39.1 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the artist 1969.3.24 Not currently on view
Architecture - boat
Architecture - bridge
Cityscape - New York New York
Cityscape - river - Harlem River
graphic arts - print
paper - laid paper
About Werner Drewes
Born: Canig, Germany 1899 Died: Reston, Virginia 1985
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: Cotopaxi ...
- Eye Level: Veteran Photography
- Eye Level: When Pablo met SAAM: Picasso and Company on ...
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: The Lincoln Memorial
- Eye Level: Jenny Holzer: Word on the Street
- Eye Level: The Halff Collection
- Eye Level: 5 Questions: Curator Joanna Marsh on Alexis ...
- Eye Level: Cleaning Roy Lichtenstein's Modern Head
- Eye Level: Light
- Eye Level: Stumbled Upon Treasures