2003 Rob Womack Born: Norfolk, Virginia 1957 oil based enamel on found French Art Deco sideboard with reverse painting on glass 37 1/2 x 55 1/4 x 22 in. (95.3 x 140.4 x 55.9 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Sam Rose and Julie Walters in memory of Rudi Dornbusch © 2003, Robert Womack 2004.3A-B Not currently on view
Animal - bird - pigeon
Architecture Exterior - detail - balcony
Architecture Interior - domestic - apartment
Object - foodstuff - wine
Object - fruit
Crafts - Mixed Media
About Rob Womack
Born: Norfolk, Virginia 1957
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Music for an Exhibition: Sounds of 1934
- Eye Level: Five Questions (+2) with Stephen Vitiello: Sound ...
- Eye Level: Nam June Paik: Because Almost All of the ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions (Plus One) with ...
- Eye Level: A Sound Take on Craft
- Eye Level: 1934 All Over Again
- Eye Level: Silent Film With an Emphasis on Sound
- Museum Podcasts - What's It All Mean: William T. Wiley in ...
- Eye Level: Snow. It's All About Snow
- Eye Level: Mobile Insights