designed 1953, built ca. 1975 Evert Sodergren Born: Seattle, Washington 1920 Died: Seattle, Washington 2013 walnut and leather 29 1/8 x 28 1/2 x 25 7/8 in. (74.1 x 72.4 x 65.7 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Northwest Designer Craftsmen made possible by Deloris Tarzan Ament, Ralph and Shirley Anderson, Edith Fairhall, Diane and Marc Grainer, Anne Gould Hauberg, Lloyd E. Herman, founding director and director emeritus of the Renwick Gallery (1971-1986), Alida and Christopher Latham, Ramona Solberg and the artist © 1975, Evert Sodergren 2004.12 Not currently on view
decorative arts - furniture
Crafts - Wood
animal parts - leather
wood - walnut
About Evert Sodergren
Born: Seattle, Washington 1920 Died: Seattle, Washington 2013
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: The Chair
- Eye Level: The Chair: An Update
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: Imagining Migration ...
- Eye Level: New Acquisitions: Bret Price's Hublot
- Eye Level: Knock Wood: The Future of Furniture is in their ...
- Eye Level: Keeping Up With the Joneses
- Eye Level: Stephanie Stebich Appointed New SAAM Director
- Eye Level: Laurie Anderson Here: Welcome to Andy's World
- Eye Level: We've Got Something for You at the Renwick This ...
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (8): People in the Sun by Edward ...