1972 Lee Friedlander Born: Aberdeen, Washington 1934 vintage gelatin silver print 20 x 24 in. (50.8 x 61.0 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of James Enyeart and Roxanne Malone © 1972, Lee Friedlander 2004.18.3 Not currently on view
Cityscape - Missouri - St. Louis
Monument - arch
Monument - arch - Gateway to the West
photography - photoprint
About Lee Friedlander
Born: Aberdeen, Washington 1934
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Philadelphia Story: Gary Wills on Thomas Eakins
- Webcast of "Clarice Smith Distinguished Lecture Series with ...
- Eye Level: Thanksgiving, 1969 by Werner Drewes
- Eye Level: Saving Outdoor Sculpture
- Eye Level: Collector's Roundtable: Lewis Nerman at ...
- Eye Level: iChiaroscuro
- Eye Level: All Eyes on Haiti: Los Mailou Jones
- Eye Level: A Humorous Streak to The Art of Romaine Brooks
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: 5 Questions with Fellow ...
- Eye Level: Through a Glass, Clearly: Art Glass @50