1932-1933 Marsden Hartley Born: Lewiston, Maine 1877 Died: Ellsworth, Maine 1943 oil on composition board 17 3/4 x 21 1/4 in. (45.1 x 54.0 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Bequest of Edith S. and Arthur J. Levin 2005.5.38 Not currently on view
Still life - flower
Still life - vegetable - gourd
paint - oil
About Marsden Hartley
Born: Lewiston, Maine 1877 Died: Ellsworth, Maine 1943
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Still Life with Fruit and Champagne
- Eye Level: Superhighway Scholars: Calling all 4th Graders
- Eye Level: World AIDS Day: Homage to Still Life by Carlos ...
- Eye Level: Live from the Farmer's Market
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (5): An Ordinary Day
- Eye Level: Irving Penn: The Painter's Eye
- Eye Level: The Threads That Connect the Stars: Poet Martín ...
- Eye Level: Help Identify Ms. Nameless Artist
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Melons and Pentimenti
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Anna Claypoole Peale
- "Popocatépetl, Spirited Morning---Mexico," by Marsden ...
- Early Modernism - Online Gallery - Crosscurrents: Modern Art ...
- Yasuo Kuniyoshi: An Artist's Journey by Joann Moser- The ...
- "Circus Girl Resting" by Yasuo Kuniyoshi - The Artistic Journey ...
- Although Bates has moved from the explicit to the ambiguous ...