Born: Alexandria, Minnesota 1925
Died: Boca Raton, Florida 1996
polyester resin, fiberglass, polychromed in oil paint with clothes, table, chair and accessories overall: 50 x 30 x 55 in. (127.0 x 76.2 x 139.7 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Museum purchase through the Luisita L. and Franz H. Denghausen Endowment
Smithsonian American Art Museum
3rd Floor, North Wing
Dress - accessory - handbag
Figure female - full length
Object - foodstuff - ice cream
Object - furniture - table
Object - written matter - newspaper
Recreation - leisure - eating and drinking
State of being - other - obese
About Duane Hanson
Born: Alexandria, Minnesota 1925 Died: Boca Raton, Florida 1996
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: Duane Hanson's ...
- Eye Level: Let Them Eat Paik!
- Eye Level: Good Enough to Eat: Thanksgiving Menu by ...
- Eye Level: Manhattan in Black and White and Color
- Eye Level: Let Them Eat [Cup]cake!
- Eye Level: Keeping Up With the Joneses
- Eye Level: In Conversation with American Art
- Eye Level: Why Fi? Hotspots and Cool Spaces at American Art
- Eye Level: Picture This: A Reason to Draw Cupcakes!
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: John Valadez's Great ...