17th century Unidentified ivory with enamel and pearls 8 in. (20.3 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Bequest of Mary Houston Eddy, the A.R. and M.H. Eddy Donation 1918.5.35 Not currently on view
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: The Art of Gaman: The Bird Artist
- Eye Level: Give American Craft Some Credit: For the Birds ...
- Eye Level: An Evening with Lonnie Holley
- Eye Level: Philadelphia Story: Gary Wills on Thomas Eakins
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: Why Are There Holes ...
- Eye Level: 3D Scanning: The 21st-Century Equivalent to a ...
- Eye Level: Ghosts and Artisans
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: The Lincoln Memorial
- Eye Level: Film Premiere: Curious Worlds: The Art and ...