Woman Washing Her Hair
Werner Drewes Born: Canig, Germany 1899 Died: Reston, Virginia 1985 woodcut Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the artist 1971.287.2 Not currently on view
Architecture Interior - detail - window
Figure female - waist length
Recreation - leisure - grooming
graphic arts - print
About Werner Drewes
Born: Canig, Germany 1899 Died: Reston, Virginia 1985
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Looking at 1934: Lily Furedi's Subway
- Eye Level: Conserving Duane Hanson's Woman Eating
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: Portraying Community ...
- Eye Level: In Conversation: Nicholas Bell on Karen LaMonte
- Eye Level: Georgia on My Mind: Miss O'Keeffe "on stage" at ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged Community Showcase: Five ...
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (8): People in the Sun by Edward ...