2007 Jocelyn Chateauvert Born: Des Moines, Iowa 1960 abaca, copper, walnut dye, pigment and thread 144 x 120 x 12 in. (365.8 x 304.8 x 30.5 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Jacqueline Blank, Shirley Jacobs, Marilyn and John W. Barrett, Sherley and Bernard Koteen, Lois and Dirk Jecklin and museum purchase through the Renwick Acquisitions Fund 2008.11 Not currently on view
decorative arts - fiber
Crafts - Fiber
About Jocelyn Chateauvert
Born: Des Moines, Iowa 1960
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Stan Brakhage's History Lesson
- Eye Level: Designing an Exhibition Gallery
- Eye Level: Picture This: Taking Down a House of Cards
- Eye Level: Luce Foundation's 10th Anniversary: Five ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions with the Brad Linde Ensemble
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions (plus one) with ...
- Eye Level: Meet Dan Finn, SAAM's Media Conservator
- Eye Level: Indie Arcade at American Art: Five Questions with ...
- Eye Level: 9-11 Up-Close and Far Away
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: Looking Closely at ...