Red and Blue
1969 Else Regensteiner Born: Munich, Germany 1906 Died: Chicago, Illinois 2003 wool and other fibers 57 × 35 7/8 × 1 in. (144.8 × 91.1 × 2.5 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Helga Regensteiner Sinaiko ©, Helga Sinaiko 2006.29.2 Not currently on view
decorative arts - fiber
Crafts - Fiber
fabric - wool
About Else Regensteiner
Born: Munich, Germany 1906 Died: Chicago, Illinois 2003
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Sam Francis
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions with Bad Moves
- Eye Level: Nam June Paik: Television as Medium
- Eye Level: New Acquisitions: Donald Judd's Untitled
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (9): Flowers in December
- Eye Level: Philadelphia Story: Gary Wills on Thomas Eakins
- Eye Level: The Marchbanks Calendar: December by Harry ...
- Eye Level: Pride or Prejudice?
- Eye Level: The Renwick Gallery and the Space in Between
- Eye Level: Conversation Piece: Mark Bradford's Amendment ...