n.d. Attributed to Ralph Eleaser Whiteside Earl Died: Nashville, Tennessee 1838 oil on canvas 142 x 89 in. (360.7 x 226.1 cm.) Smithsonian American Art Museum Transfer from U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia 1954.11.11 Not currently on view
Architecture Interior - civic
Occupation - political - president
Portrait male - Washington, George
paint - oil
fabric - canvas
Died: Nashville, Tennessee 1838
More works in the collection by
Attributed to Ralph Eleaser Whiteside Earl
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: George Washington Wearing a Toga?
- Eye Level: George Lucas on Norman Rockwell and the ...
- Eye Level: George Washington: His Head in the Clouds
- Eye Level: Thirty Dozen Doughnuts: Thirty Dozen Taxis
- Eye Level: Sculpting a Career with Curator George Gurney
- Eye Level: George Inness and I
- Eye Level: Darkness at the Edge of Town: George Ault and ...
- Eye Level: Picture This: An American in London, George ...
- Eye Level: Goodbye and Hello to George Catlin
- Eye Level: Good Enough to Eat: Thanksgiving Menu by ...