ca. 1909 Charles H. Ebert Born: Milwaukee, Wisconsin 1873 Died: Preston, Connecticut 1959 oil on canvas mounted on linen 29 7/8 x 42 in. (76.0 x 106.7 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Mrs. John Crosby Brown 1979.150 Not currently on view
Architecture - boat - sailboat
Landscape - beach
Landscape - rocks
Waterscape - sea
paint - oil
fabric - canvas
About Charles H. Ebert
Born: Milwaukee, Wisconsin 1873 Died: Preston, Connecticut 1959
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Surf's Up at American Art!
- Eye Level: Not in the Fast Lane: Anthony Hernandez's ...
- Eye Level: Miami Art Machine
- Eye Level
- Eye Level: It Takes a Pueblo: Georgia O'Keeffe and Ansel ...
- Eye Level: Picture This: PaikBot's Virtual Travels
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions with Baby Bry Bry
- Eye Level: Music for an Exhibition: Sounds of 1934
- Eye Level: Sam Francis
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: 5 (plus one) Questions with the ...