1920 Kerr Eby Born: Tokyo, Japan 1889 Died: Norwalk, Connecticut 1946 etching on paper plate: 5 1/4 x 3 5/8 in. (13.3 x 9.2 cm.); sheet... Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Mrs. Harry Katz in memory of Harry Katz 1977.66.66 Not currently on view
Dress - accessory - shoe
Figure - child
graphic arts - print
About Kerr Eby
Born: Tokyo, Japan 1889 Died: Norwalk, Connecticut 1946
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Hats Off, Hands On
- Eye Level: Night at the American Art Museum
- Eye Level: Pop Goes the Artist: James Rosenquist at SAAM
- Eye Level: Luce Artist Talk: Five (plus one) Questions with ...
- Eye Level: Nam June Paik: Because Almost All of the ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Improvised Compositions
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions + Two with Hand ...