ca. 1920-1940 Kerr Eby Born: Tokyo, Japan 1889 Died: Norwalk, Connecticut 1946 drypoint on paper plate: 5 3/8 x 7 7/8 in. (13.6 x 20.0 cm.) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Mrs. Harry Katz in memory of Harry Katz 1977.66.48 Not currently on view
Landscape - time - sunset
Occupation - industry - mining
graphic arts - print
About Kerr Eby
Born: Tokyo, Japan 1889 Died: Norwalk, Connecticut 1946
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: In This Case: One More Snow Day
- Eye Level: Ghosts of a Chance: The End (for now)!
- Eye Level: Take Me Out to the Museum: Baseball Family Day ...
- Eye Level: Opening Day
- Eye Level: Symposium: American Art in Dialogue with Africa ...
- Eye Level: Light
- Eye Level: The Art of Video Games: Interview Extras
- Eye Level: Fathers and Sons: Ralph and Marc Fasanella
- Eye Level: Why I Am Not a Painter: on Michael Goldberg's ...