ca. 1930-1931 Kerr Eby Born: Tokyo, Japan 1889 Died: Norwalk, Connecticut 1946 etching on paper plate: 10 1/4 x 12 5/8 in. (26.0 x 32.0 cm.); sheet... Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Mrs. Harry Katz in memory of Harry Katz 1977.66.89 Not currently on view
Animal - dog
Animal - horse
Figure group - male
Landscape - Connecticut - Southport
Recreation - sport and play - equestrian
Recreation - sport and play - hunting
graphic arts - print
About Kerr Eby
Born: Tokyo, Japan 1889 Died: Norwalk, Connecticut 1946
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- A Firsthand Experience with Susan Ford Bales
- Eye Level: Featuring Birds
- Eye Level: Bird Sighting: A Gallery Talk
- Eye Level: Cineconcert: 5 Questions with Ben-Hur Composer ...
- Eye Level: Conservation: Paint, Tape, and Sardines
- Eye Level: The Last Waltz: Lincoln's Second Inauguration
- Eye Level: Throwback Thursday: The Last Waltz: Lincoln's ...
- Museum Podcasts – Something of Splendor: Decorative Arts ...
- Eye Level: Picture This: The Installation of James Prosek's ...
- Eye Level: It's a Win-Win Situation