In the Open
1924-1927 Kerr Eby Born: Tokyo, Japan 1889 Died: Norwalk, Connecticut 1946 etching on paper plate: 7 7/8 x 12 3/4 in. (20.0 x 32.4 cm.); sheet... Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Mrs. Harry Katz in memory of Harry Katz 1977.66.4 Not currently on view
Animal - horse
Architecture - vehicle - cart
Figure group - male
History - United States - World War I
Object - weapon - cannon
graphic arts - print
About Kerr Eby
Born: Tokyo, Japan 1889 Died: Norwalk, Connecticut 1946
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Mind the Gap: Parallax Gap Now Open at the ...
- Eye Level: Open Today: Our America: The Latino Presence in ...
- Eye Level: Opening Day
- Eye Level: We Open Tomorrow
- Eye Level: Open Now: African American Art
- Eye Level: "Bloggie" Nominations Are Now Open
- Eye Level: Countdown to the Opening
- Eye Level: Ready for Opening Day
- Eye Level: Pokémon Go: Games, Art, and Open Spaces at the ...
- Eye Level: Raise the Roof! Our Courtyard Opens Sunday!