No. 1 Wall Street
1930 Kerr Eby Born: Tokyo, Japan 1889 Died: Norwalk, Connecticut 1946 etching on paper plate: 16 x 10 3/8 in. (40.6 x 26.4 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Harry Katz 1971.397 Not currently on view
Architecture Exterior - industry - construction
Architecture Exterior - religious - church
Architecture - machine - crane
Cityscape - New York New York
Cityscape - street - Wall Street
graphic arts - print
About Kerr Eby
Born: Tokyo, Japan 1889 Died: Norwalk, Connecticut 1946
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Edward Rothstein, Clarice Smith Distinguished Lecture ...
- Clarice Smith Distinguished Lecture Series: Deborah ...
- Eye Level: Drawing the Curtain on the Running Fence
- Eye Level: Let Them Draw Cake!
- Eye Level: Ghosts of a Chance: A Story of Spirits
- Eye Level: Sam Francis
- Eye Level: Throwback Thursday: Art Critic Adam Gopnik on ...
- Eye Level: Robert Storr: Make New Friends, but Keep the Old
- Eye Level: Morris Louis: Making Faces