1926-1928 Kerr Eby Born: Tokyo, Japan 1889 Died: Norwalk, Connecticut 1946 etching on paper plate: 7 x 15 1/8 in. (17.8 x 38.4 cm.); sheet... Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Mrs. Harry Katz in memory of Harry Katz 1977.66.9 Not currently on view
History - United States - World War I
Object - weapon - cannon
State of being - evil - war
graphic arts - print
About Kerr Eby
Born: Tokyo, Japan 1889 Died: Norwalk, Connecticut 1946
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Lights, Camera, Action! Antiques Roadshow in the ...
- Eye Level: The Art of Video Games: Announcing GameFest
- Eye Level: Cineconcert: 5 Questions with Ben-Hur Composer ...
- Eye Level: Abe Pollin's Home Run
- Eye Level: Sam Francis
- Eye Level: Picture This: Star Trek in Our Kogod Courtyard
- Eye Level: The People Behind the Video Games: David Cage
- Eye Level: Picture This: Installing 40 under 40
- Eye Level: Indie Arcade at American Art: Five Questions with ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions: A Sing-Along with Wyckham Avery