The Top of the World
1928 Kerr Eby Born: Tokyo, Japan 1889 Died: Norwalk, Connecticut 1946 etching on paper plate: 7 15/16 x 5 3/16 in. (20.1 x 13.2 cm.); sheet... Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Mrs. Harry Katz in memory of Harry Katz 1977.66.67 Not currently on view
Figure group - female and child
Waterscape - harbor
graphic arts - print
About Kerr Eby
Born: Tokyo, Japan 1889 Died: Norwalk, Connecticut 1946
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Director's Choice: Who Made the Cut, Part II
- Eye Level: Material World: The Renwick Invitational
- Eye Level: Lighting the Joseph Cornell Retrospective
- Eye Level: Sam Francis
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (8): People in the Sun by Edward ...
- Eye Level: On Thornton Dial (1928-2016)
- Eye Level
- Eye Level: The Art of Video Games: Five Questions for Chris ...
- Eye Level: Preparing for African American Art: A Conversation ...
- Eye Level: Pop Goes the Critic: Christopher Knight on Andy ...