Word by the Way
1919 Kerr Eby Born: Tokyo, Japan 1889 Died: Norwalk, Connecticut 1946 etching on paper plate: 5 1/2 x 7 in. (14.0 x 17.8 cm.); sheet... Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Mrs. Harry Katz in memory of Harry Katz 1977.66.11 Not currently on view
Figure group - male
Figure(s) in exterior - military
History - United States - World War I
Occupation - military - soldier
Recreation - leisure - conversation
graphic arts - print
About Kerr Eby
Born: Tokyo, Japan 1889 Died: Norwalk, Connecticut 1946
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Slow Art Day: Leaning Towards a Different Way of ...
- Eye Level: Laurie Anderson Here: Welcome to Andy's World
- Eye Level: Frank Gohlke's World in Black and White (and ...
- Eye Level: Art in America (by way of France)
- Eye Level: Jenny Holzer: Word on the Street
- Eye Level: Five Questions: Craft in a Different Light
- Eye Level: From A to Z with Andrea Zittel
- Eye Level: The World According to Wiley
- Eye Level: Create a World: An Evening with Art Critic Jerry ...
- Eye Level: You Say You Want a Revolution