n.d. William Bache Born: Broomsgrove, England 1771 Died: Wellsboro, Pennsylvania 1845 hollow cut paper and ink on card sight 5 7/8 x 3 3/4 in. (14.9 x 9.6 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Mrs. Florence R. Perry 1981.172.9 Not currently on view
Portrait female - unidentified - bust
Portrait female - unidentified - profile
paperboard - card
About William Bache
Born: Broomsgrove, England 1771 Died: Wellsboro, Pennsylvania 1845
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Picture This: Conserving a Lady
- Eye Level: Five Questions: Celebrating The First Lady of ...
- Eye Level: Annie Leibovitz's State of the Union
- Eye Level: Party Like It's 1865!
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Viola Frey
- Eye Level: Conservation of Alexander Calder's Gwenfritz
- Eye Level: Throwback Thursday: The Last Waltz: Lincoln's ...
- Eye Level: In This Case: Lover's Eye
- Eye Level: Ella Fitzgerald Turns 100: Five Questions with ...
- Eye Level: April 2017