1918 Peggy Bacon Born: Ridgefield, Connecticut 1895 Died: Kennebunk, Maine 1987 drypoint on paper plate: 5 x 6 in. (12.7 x 15.2 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Bequest of Frank McClure 1979.98.7 Not currently on view
Architecture Interior - art building - Art Students League
Architecture Interior - commercial - restaurant
Occupation - art - painter
Occupation - cook
Portrait female - unidentified - Carrie
Portrait female - unidentified - waist length
Portrait male - Bellows, George - waist length
Recreation - leisure - smoking
graphic arts - print
About Peggy Bacon
Born: Ridgefield, Connecticut 1895 Died: Kennebunk, Maine 1987
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions + Two with Hand ...
- Eye Level: Gaman: FDR and the Japanese American ...
- Eye Level: Opening Day
- Eye Level: In This Case: Luce Under 40
- Eye Level: Package 1961 by Christo
- Eye Level: Gaman and the Story of the Bird Pins
- Eye Level: A Humorous Streak to The Art of Romaine Brooks
- Eye Level: States of Grace: Remembering Grace Hartigan ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions with Photographer Muriel Hasbun
- Eye Level: A Year of Gaman: 5 Questions with Curator ...