Woman at the Piano
1955 Philip Evergood Born: New York, New York 1901 Died: Bridgewater, Connecticut 1973 oil on canvas 60 x 36 in. (152.5 x 91.5 cm.) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc. 1969.47.57 Not currently on view
Architecture Interior - detail - window
Figure female - full length
Figure(s) in interior - domestic
Object - foliage - fern
Object - musical instrument - piano
Object - written matter - sheet music
paint - oil
fabric - canvas
About Philip Evergood
Born: New York, New York 1901 Died: Bridgewater, Connecticut 1973
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Nam June Paik: Because Almost All of the ...
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (6): Music for Our Eyes
- Eye Level: The Moon is a Television: On Nam June Paik's ...
- Eye Level: Don't Miss These
- Eye Level: Five Questions: Opera at the Renwick
- Eye Level: 5 Questions (and a Bonus) with the 21st Century ...
- Eye Level
- Eye Level: Five Questions for the 21st Century Consort
- Eye Level: Upcoming Cineconcert: Andrew E. Simpson and ...
- Eye Level: Take 5: Five Questions for Jazz Musician Andrea ...