1960 Connor Everts Born: Bellingham, Washington 1926 lithograph 36 x 24 1/2 in. (91.4 x 62.2 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the artist 1966.60 Not currently on view
Figure group - nude
State of being - death - execution
graphic arts - print
About Connor Everts
Born: Bellingham, Washington 1926
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: The Chair
- Eye Level: In This Case: LeWitt
- Eye Level: Teresita Fernndez: Bamboo Cinema, Blind ...
- Eye Level: Four Questions: Curator Nicholas Bell Discusses A ...
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: Why Are There Holes ...
- Eye Level: Multiplicity: Five Questions with Joann Moser
- Eye Level: In This Case: Prairie Chicken
- Eye Level: Fathers and Sons: Ralph and Marc Fasanella
- Eye Level: Preparing for Its Close-up: Flowers by William H. ...