n.d. Henry Farrer Born: London, England 1843 Died: New York, New York 1903 etching on paper plate: 4 1/2 x 6 7/8 in. (11.4 x 17.5 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Transfer from the National Museum of American History, Division of Graphic Arts, Smithsonian Institution 1971.190 Not currently on view
Landscape - river - stream
Landscape - season - winter
graphic arts - print
About Henry Farrer
Born: London, England 1843 Died: New York, New York 1903
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (9): Flowers in December
- Eye Level: Installing Nam June Paik: 4 Days in 3 Minutes
- Eye Level: The Marchbanks Calendar: December by Harry ...
- Eye Level: A Day Without Art/A Day With Art
- Eye Level: Throwback Thursday: The Marchbanks ...
- Eye Level: Picture This: Last Chance to Visit the Renwick ...
- Eye Level: Guest Curator Dakin Hart Speaks About the Work ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions + One with April ...
- Eye Level: Miami Art Machine
- Eye Level: Season's Greetings