Evening, New York Harbor
1884 Henry Farrer Born: London, England 1843 Died: New York, New York 1903 etching on parchment plate: 9 3/4 x 13 1/2 in. (24.6 x 34.3 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Museum purchase 1969.20.5 Not currently on view
Architecture - boat - sailboat
Waterscape - harbor - New York Harbor
Waterscape - time - evening
graphic arts - print
About Henry Farrer
Born: London, England 1843 Died: New York, New York 1903
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Framing the City: Mean Streets and Urban ...
- Eye Level
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: Portraying Community ...
- Eye Level: Cross Currents: Georgia O'Keeffe and the Perfect ...
- Eye Level: New Acquisition: Welcoming Carmen Herrera ...
- Eye Level: Anna Deavere Smith: The We of Me
- Eye Level: Create a World: An Evening with Art Critic Jerry ...
- Eye Level: Reflections on the Work of Richard Estes
- Eye Level: The Moon is a Television: On Nam June Paik's ...
- Eye Level: Live from the Farmer's Market