1987 Rudy Fernandez Born: Trinidad, Colorado 1948 painted wood, neon, lead and oil on canvas 45 7/8 x 36 3/4 x 6 in. (116.6 x 93.4 x 15.3 cm.) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Frank K. Ribelin 1988.48 Not currently on view
Allegory - other - liberation
Animal - fish - trout
Architecture - detail - column
State of being - phenomenon - surreal
painting - mixed media
light - neon
metal - lead
paint - oil
About Rudy Fernandez
Born: Trinidad, Colorado 1948
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Night at the Museum II: Escape from the ...
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: A Ride for Liberty?
- Eye Level
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: 5 Questions with Irreversible ...
- Eye Level: July 2017
- Eye Level: Katrina and the Arts
- Eye Level: Where Culture Meets Caffeine: Beck's Movie ...
- Eye Level: American Art Road Trip
- Eye Level: A Sound Take on Craft
- Eye Level: Roy DeCarava, 19192009