1931 Jerome C. Fridenberg drypoint on paper plate: 5 3/8 x 6 7/8 in. (13.8 x 17.5 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Chicago Society of Etchers 1935.13.557 Not currently on view
Dress - accessory - handbag
Recreation - leisure - conversation
graphic arts - print
About Jerome C. Fridenberg
More works in the collection by
Jerome C. Fridenberg
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Five Questions (+2) with Stephen Vitiello: Sound ...
- Eye Level: Design Front and Center at Luce
- Eye Level: America Now! Live Painting in Our Kogod ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions with Bad Moves
- Eye Level: Post It: Conserving Furniture Lecture March 20th
- Eye Level: John Alexander in Conversation
- Eye Level: Plastics in Pop Art Prints
- Eye Level: Collecting African American Art
- Eye Level: Come Play With Us: Five Questions (+1) with Game ...
- Collectors' Roundtable with Helen Zell