1935-1937 Aline Fruhauf Born: New York, New York 1907 Died: Chevy Chase, Maryland 1978 lithograph on paper image: 10 x 12 1/2 in. (25.5 x 31.6 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Transfer from the Evander Childs High School, Bronx, New York through the General Services Administration 1975.83.50 Not currently on view
Figure(s) in exterior - water
Landscape - beach
Recreation - sport and play - swimming
Waterscape - boat
New Deal - Works Progress Administration, Federal Art Project - New York City
graphic arts - print
About Aline Fruhauf
Born: New York, New York 1907 Died: Chevy Chase, Maryland 1978
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Surf's Up at American Art!
- Eye Level: Miami Art Machine
- Eye Level: It Takes a Pueblo: Georgia O'Keeffe and Ansel ...
- Eye Level: Picture This: PaikBot's Virtual Travels
- Eye Level: Music for an Exhibition: Sounds of 1934
- Eye Level: Christo and Jeanne-Claude: On the Making of the ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions with Baby Bry Bry
- Eye Level: The People Behind the Video Games ...
- Eye Level: Sam Francis
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Thanksgiving Edition, A Pilgrim Tale