1945 Aline Fruhauf Born: New York, New York 1907 Died: Chevy Chase, Maryland 1978 lithograph on paper image: 8 1/4 x 5 3/4 in. (21.0 x 14.6 cm.); sheet... Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Jacob Kainen 1977.108.10 Not currently on view
Architecture Exterior - domestic - house
Landscape - Pennsylvania - New Hope
Landscape - road
Occupation - domestic - gardening
graphic arts - print
About Aline Fruhauf
Born: New York, New York 1907 Died: Chevy Chase, Maryland 1978
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Hope During Hard Times, 19291939
- Eye Level: Movies at SAAM: The New York Latino Film ...
- Eye Level: Our New Museum Stores
- Eye Level: New Acquisitions: Purvis Young's The Struggle
- Eye Level: Celebrate Chinese New Year on Saturday ...
- Eye Level: Katrina and the Arts
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions with the Band ...
- Eye Level: We Open Tomorrow
- Eye Level: Superhighway Scholars: Calling all 4th Graders
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Improvised Compositions