1936 Albert Eugene Gallatin Born: Villanova, Pennsylvania 1881 Died: New York, New York 1952 oil on canvas 30 1/4 x 25 1/8 in. (76.9 x 63.8 cm.) Smithsonian American Art Museum Museum purchase 1985.55 Not currently on view
paint - oil
fabric - canvas
About Albert Eugene Gallatin
Born: Villanova, Pennsylvania 1881 Died: New York, New York 1952
More works in the collection by
Albert Eugene Gallatin
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: SAAM Acquires Six Major Works by Bill Traylor
- Eye Level: May's Handi-Hour at the Renwick
- Eye Level: Cineconcert: 5 Questions with Ben-Hur Composer ...
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: Music and Abstraction ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Improvised Compositions
- Eye Level: More Songs About Texas and Minimalism
- Eye Level: Give American Craft Some Credit: For the Birds ...
- Eye Level: Director's Choice: Who Made the Cut?
- Eye Level: Nam June Paik: Musician and Media Artist Stephen ...
- Eye Level: Aultered States: George Ault's Disquieting World