Man in a Rocker
1965 Frank Gallo Born: Toledo, Ohio 1933 cast and incised epoxy and burlap on wood base 38 1/2 x 31 x 41 5/8 in. (97.8 x 78.7 x 105.7 cm.) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the Sara Roby Foundation 1986.6.34 Not currently on view
Dress - accessory - hat
Figure male - full length
Object - furniture - chair
fabric - burlap
plastic - epoxy
About Frank Gallo
Born: Toledo, Ohio 1933
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: In Memoriam: Sam Maloof (1916-2009)
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: Thayer's Stevenson ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions with Star FK ...
- Eye Level: New Acquisitions: Albert Pinkham Ryder's The ...
- Eye Level: Sense and Design
- Eye Level
- Eye Level: District of Play: DC's Vibrant Video Game Scene
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions with Artist and ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions with Baby Bry Bry
- Eye Level: Five Questions: DC Jazz Composers Collective