Design for Living
ca. 1941 Grace M. Ballentine Born: Newburgh, New York 1881 Died: Parkville, Maryland 1978 gelatin silver print sight 12 3/4 x 15 3/8 in. (32.3 x 39.0 cm.) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Dr. Robert M. Ballentine © 1941, Grace M. Ballentine 1985.40.16 Not currently on view
Animal - other - snail
photography - photoprint
About Grace M. Ballentine
Born: Newburgh, New York 1881 Died: Parkville, Maryland 1978
More works in the collection by
Grace M. Ballentine
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: A Window into the Lives of Artists' Models
- Eye Level: Luce Design: Five Questions with Street Artist ...
- Eye Level: Luce Design Series: Five Questions with Tanis ...
- Eye Level: Design This Web Site
- Eye Level: Responsive Architecture
- Eye Level: America Now! Live Painting in Our Kogod ...
- Eye Level: The Lonesome, Crowded West
- Eye Level: The Best of Ask Joan of Art: Sam Maloof
- Eye Level: Five Questions with The Imperial Palm Orchestra
- Eye Level: A Year of Gaman: 5 Questions with Curator ...