1958 William L. Garver Born: Independence, Missouri 1911 Died: Houston, Texas 1996 lithograph on paper sheet: 14 3/4 x 11 in. (37.5 x 28.0 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Lila S. and William L. Garver, Jr. 1981.15.2 Not currently on view
Architecture Exterior - civic - railroad station
Architecture - machine - oil rig
Architecture - vehicle - train
graphic arts - print
paper - wove paper
About William L. Garver
Born: Independence, Missouri 1911 Died: Houston, Texas 1996
More works in the collection by
William L. Garver
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Picture This: Antiques Roadshow at American Art
- Eye Level: @ The Antiques Roadshow
- Eye Level: Lights, Camera, Action! Antiques Roadshow in the ...
- Eye Level: Material World: The Renwick Invitational
- Eye Level: Mysteries Brought to Light at Lunder's ...
- Eye Level: Westermann's Table
- Eye Level: Keeping Up With the Joneses
- Eye Level: The Civil War and American Art: Six Questions for " ...
- Eye Level: Collecting African American Art
- Eye Level: In This Case: An American Puzzle by Lloyd G. ...