ca. 1936 Margaret Ann Gaug Born: Chicago, Illinois 1909 Died: Buford, Georgia 1994 etching on paper plate: 6 x 6 in. (15.1 x 15.2 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Chicago Society of Etchers 1935.13.559 Not currently on view
Architecture Interior - domestic - kitchen
Figure female - waist length
Landscape - time - evening
Object - foliage - aloe plant
Object - furniture - table
Object - other - dish
graphic arts - print
About Margaret Ann Gaug
Born: Chicago, Illinois 1909 Died: Buford, Georgia 1994
More works in the collection by
Margaret Ann Gaug
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Luce Center: Pizza in a Pill?
- Eye Level: Kuniyoshi as Organizer
- Eye Level: Family Ties: Marc Fasanella on his Father's ...
- Eye Level: Thanksgiving, 1969 by Werner Drewes
- Eye Level: Director's Choice: Who Made the Cut?
- Eye Level: Good Enough to Eat: Thanksgiving Menu by ...
- Eye Level: In This Case: Los Reyes Magos
- Eye Level: You Say You Want a Revolution
- Eye Level: WONDER Artist Interview: Jennifer Angus
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: 5 +1 Questions with Gully Waters