Campus Center View
1967-1977 Sam Gilliam Born: Tupelo, Mississippi 1933 painted fiber and paper, wood, stone, fabric, and plastic assembled on wood base in plexiglass case 18 7/8 x 38 1/8 x 29 1/8 in. (47.9 x 96.7 x 74.0 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Transfer from the General Services Administration, Art-in-Architecture Program 1979.159.42 Not currently on view
Study - sculpture model
General Services Administration - Art-in-Architecture Program
About Sam Gilliam
Born: Tupelo, Mississippi 1933
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Museum Podcasts / American Art
- Eye Level: Throwback Thursday: Our America: The Legacy of ...
- Eye Level: Picture This: A Young Person's Point of View
- Eye Level: Seeing Things (17): Art and Healing
- Eye Level: An Appreciation for Artist William Christenberry
- Eye Level: Submit Your Game to the 2017 SAAM Arcade!
- Eye Level: At SAAM, Deaf Guides Take the Lead With Art ...
- Eye Level
- Eye Level: Museum Lighting: How We Do It
- Eye Level: Our America: The Legacy of a King