Scenes of American Life
Gertrude Goodrich Born: New York, New York 1914 dry pigment in beeswax emulsion on canvas Smithsonian American Art Museum Transfer from the General Services Administration 1970.35.4A Not currently on view
Architecture Interior - commercial - recreation
Recreation - sport and play - bowling
paint - oil
fabric - canvas
About Gertrude Goodrich
Born: New York, New York 1914
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: A Window into the Lives of Artists' Models
- Eye Level: JFK: American Visionary
- Eye Level: Behind the Scenes: We Only See Light
- Eye Level: Behind the Scenes: Determining an Artwork's ...
- Eye Level
- Eye Level: American Muralist Tom Lea
- Eye Level: Rescue Me: Kathleen A. Foster on Winslow ...
- Eye Level: Preparing for Our America: John Valadez's Great ...
- Eye Level: Discovering 1934: The Stories Behind the ...
- Eye Level: Looking at 1934: Kenjiro Nomura'sThe Farm, 1934