1961-1962 Joseph Goto Born: Hilo, Hawaii 1916 Died: Pawtucket, Rhode Island 1994 welded steel 10 3/8 x 8 1/2 x 24 in. (26.5 x 21.6 x 61.1 cm.) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the S. W. and B. M. Koffler Foundation 1979.53.13 Not currently on view
metal - steel
About Joseph Goto
Born: Hilo, Hawaii 1916 Died: Pawtucket, Rhode Island 1994
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Eye Wonder: Ten Years of Blogging at SAAM
- Eye Level: A Pocket-Sized WONDER in Virtual Reality
- Eye Level: The People Behind the Video Games: David Cage
- Eye Level: In This Case: 42nd Street Nocturne
- Eye Level: Framing the City: Mean Streets and Urban ...
- Eye Level: Movies at SAAM: The New York Latino Film ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions with Stephanie ...
- Eye Level: Gaman: FDR and the Japanese American ...
- Eye Level: Integrating Art in the Online Classroom
- Eye Level: The Chair: An Update