n.d. Blanche Grambs Born: China 1916 Died: 2010 aquatint and etching 13 7/8 x 10 7/8 in. (35.2 x 27.6 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Transfer from D.C. Public Library 1967.72.106 Not currently on view
State of being - mood
graphic arts - print
About Blanche Grambs
Born: China 1916 Died: 2010
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Design Front and Center at Luce
- Eye Level: Five Questions: Septime Webre of The Washington ...
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions (Plus One) with ...
- Eye Level: Light
- Eye Level: Luce Unplugged: Five Questions (+2) with The ...
- Eye Level: Take 5: Jazz and the Civil Rights Movement
- Eye Level: Five Questions with the Silent Orchestra
- Eye Level: Collector's Roundtable: Round One
- Eye Level: A Humorous Streak to The Art of Romaine Brooks
- Eye Level: In This Case: Pioneers of the West