1919 Walter Granville-Smith Born: South Granville, New York 1870 Died: New York, New York 1938 oil on canvas 36 1/4 x 44 1/4 in. (92.0 x 112.4 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Bequest of Henry Ward Ranger through the National Academy of Design 1920.4.4 Not currently on view
Architecture - farm - barn
Landscape - plain
Landscape - weather - cloud
paint - oil
fabric - canvas
About Walter Granville-Smith
Born: South Granville, New York 1870 Died: New York, New York 1938
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: In This Case: One More Snow Day
- Eye Level: Veteran Photography
- Eye Level: Take Five: Five Questions with Sandra Y. Johnson
- Eye Level: What We Talk About When We Talk About Self ...
- Eye Level: 7th Street Shuffle
- Eye Level: Curator's Travel Journal: In Rufino Tamayo's ...
- Eye Level: Luce Design: Five Questions with Street Artist ...
- Eye Level
- Eye Level: WONDER Artist Interview: Jennifer Angus
- Eye Level: A Photographer and a Writer Walk into a Museum