The Model (#9)
1966 Chaim Gross Born: Wolowa, Austria 1904 Died: New York, New York 1991 pencil and watercolor on paper sheet: 15 x 11 1/8 in. (38.1 x 28.1 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of Chaim and Renee Gross 1968.37.17 Not currently on view
Figure female - full length
Figure female - nude
Occupation - art - model
About Chaim Gross
Born: Wolowa, Austria 1904 Died: New York, New York 1991
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Q and Art: Liberty
- Eye Level: Mousetrap 101: Patents and Innovation with ...
- Eye Level: In This Case: Prairie Chicken
- Eye Level: Penn on Paper: Acquiring 100 Masterworks by ...
- Eye Level: Latino Art Now! Nuestra Amrica: Expanding ...
- Eye Level: Five Questions (+1) with Michael Heaston of the ...