ca. 1953 Selma Gubin Born: Kiev, Russia 1905 Died: New York, New York 1974 linoleum cut on paper image: 17 1/4 x 12 in. (43.8 x 30.5 cm) Smithsonian American Art Museum Gift of the family of Selma Gubin 1988.54.2 Not currently on view
Dress - accessory - umbrella
graphic arts - print
paper - wove paper
About Selma Gubin
Born: Kiev, Russia 1905 Died: New York, New York 1974
More works in the collection by
Blogs, Podcasts, and More
- Eye Level: Jean Shin
- Eye Level: You Say You Want a Revolution
- Eye Level: Albert Maysles on Meetingand FilmingChristo ...
- Eye Level: Christo and Jeanne-Claude: On the Making of the ...
- Eye Level: It's a Win-Win Situation
- Eye Level: Primetime Artists
- Eye Level: Prufbox
- Eye Level: Latino Art 101 with Curator E. Carmen Ramos
- Eye Level: Ghosts of a Chance: The End (for now)!
- Eye Level: Remembering the Running Fence with Joe Pozzi